Sunday, January 22, 2012

AND ANOTHER new playground!

…and this might be my favorite yet! I got a comment from Debbi Tehrani today inviting me to check out CSI, "a weekly challenge designed to inspire scrapbookers to tell their stories and to create beautiful, meaningful pages based on a color scheme and an inspiration image." Yea, it's awesome! Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

I saw palette #2 and instantly fell in love with it, so I had to crank out a layout (and quick!). With only a few hours left to the deadline, I had to think fast. I posted my entry with 29 minutes to spare, whew! Here is the "case file" and my rushed layout.

CSI #2



The Souvenir



This shows a moment of my daughter exploring my parents' yard. I did some "stream-of-consciousness" journaling with words I could think of to describe my daughter in that moment. I also used some inspirational words. I managed to get a couple rocks in there as "souvenirs" for the "stone" evidence. I also used a sheer element, flowers, and an architectural element.

Most items are from Lorie Davison, "Under dappled shadows" kit.
One bow from Ztamp "big wide bows"
some stuff made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment