Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thank You Joyce!

Well this week I received a blog award from Joyce at http://scrapsofelegance.blogspot.com/ (more on the award at a later post) and decided to play at CR84FN for the first time. I haven't played there before because it looks like 99.9% of the submissions are cards, and I haven't been "into" making those lately. But I thought I could use this opportunity to make a card for Joyce and challenge myself to make a digital card look as realistic as possible. So, the following is the color palette and my submission. See what you think!

CR4FN palette #46

 





http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/


















The card:


 Detail:



I used some websters trim, a card from Rhonna Farrer, another card from Pink Lotty, a pin and flower from Kitschy digitals, a piece of embroidery from Lorie Davison, and some CU stuff. Added some glitter, type, and shadows/highlights. All recolored for this palette.

Thanks for looking, and thanks Joyce!

4 comments:

  1. Michele, I can't believe that is digital! Very pretty! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! The colors are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele, you really warmed my heart with this thank you card! It's stunning! And, yes that card with the bird and sentiment looks so realistic. I can actually see the little highlights on the glitter. Your creative digi work and details always amaze me. Beautiful blog. Good luck with the challenge. And,thanks again. XooXXoo Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The little vintage card looks sweet and I love the fancy trim and feather! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete